General position summary: The Business Systems Analyst position is part of the Data, Technology and Engineering team, supporting HR and Quality. This position is responsible for supporting and enhancing Client's Learning Management SAAS solution provided by Cornerstone on Demand.
As Client's works to build and enhance our existing system, we are seeking an individual who will help us research, configure, test, and document solutions to issues identified by our business stakeholders. This individual will partner with other Subject Matter Experts, both internally and via third parties. They will help us ensure that we provide a system that meets the compliance needs demanded in a validated environment alongside requests from our business stakeholders.
- Participate in day-to-day project and support work, including analysis, documentation, configuration, testing, integration, and reporting activities.
- Conduct systems analysis and configuration changes in accordance with industry Systems Lifecycle (SLC) and Client Change Management guidelines for a validated environment
- Implement product enhancements; understand and document business processes and requirements
- Manage customer support cases via case management tool
- Participate in reviewing, planning, testing and implementing regularly scheduled system upgrades
- Develop collaborative relationships with IT peers, HR, Quality, external partners, and various operational teams to help design, develop, and deliver solutions that satisfy business requirements
- Translate technically complex analysis into easily comprehensible terms
- Ensure data integrity including quality, accuracy, security, and usability of employee data and related interfaces by adhering to established processes and controls
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, another technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly learn new tools based on conceptual understanding of technology
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Flexibility to adapt to a continually changing and fast paced business environment
- Effective communications and presentation skills
- Demonstrate an understanding of good project management practices as well as the fundamentals of the System Lifecyle (SLC) and Information Technology operational practices
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, PowerBI)
- Experience administering Cornerstone on Demand preferred
- Experience with Learning Management Systems preferred
- Pharmaceutical industry experience including GxP requirements preferred
- Proficiency leveraging analytical languages and tools preferred (e.g. SQL, Python, PowerBI)