Calibration Technician III - Night Shift
The calibration technician works within a team environment that actively supports, participates, and embraces an empowered team culture including significant interaction with Quality Assurance, Manufacturing Operations, Engineering and other support groups.
- Perform calibration to instrumentation that includes but is not limited to Temperature, Relative Humidity (RH), Timers, RPM, Flow (liquid), Pressure, Load Cell Weight Indicators, Balances, and measurement Standards within a GMP manufacturing environment while performing work in a controlled clean room
- Must be able to evaluate instrument and equipment performance, complete calculations, perform Reverse Traceability Reports, and initiate Deviations as they pertain to instrumentation and equipment
- Support calibration and instrumentation for NPIs (New Product Introduction), which includes but is not limited to evaluation of current and future instruments and their range(s)/tolerance(s) to meet process requirements
- Support various groups with the resolution of Deviations and CAPAs as required
- The technician will be required to follow, revise, and assist in the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Training Modules (TRN), and Technical Documents (TD) for calibration
- Assist with execution of Corrective Preventative Actions (CAPA) plans
- High School diploma and a two-year degree in Engineering, Life Sciences, other related technical field or equivalent military training and 5-9 years of applicable (Metrology, Instrumentation, Calibration) experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong understanding of Standard Operating Procedures, Corrective Preventive Actions, and Deviations
- Understand 4-20 mA loops; low voltage, 120 VAC/DC
- Knowledgeable of National Institute of Standards Technology (NIST) and/or equivalent
- Must be able to read P&ID's and electrical schematics
- Proven knowledge of cGMP manufacturing processes and related codes and regulations
- Experience with Blue Mountain Ram Regulatory Asset Manager operating system
- Experience with calibration methods
This role is a 12 hour shift from 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM MT Sunday-Wednesday/Thursday. The estimated salay range for this role is $60,000-80,000/yr. The fnal salary and job title for this opening will be based on the selected canddiate's qualifcations and experience and may be outside of the range listed.