Role: Category Manager - Consultancy & Resourcing (x3 vacancies)
Rate: £560 per day - Umbrella
Duration: initially until end of March 2023 - scope to be extended
My investment banking client are looking for a Category Manager to lead strategy and planning for a Procurement sub-category to deliver competitive advantage for the client through cost savings, lifecycle value generation, demand management and innovation.
The successful candidate will support across a sub-category area and will be required to identify new outsourcing opportunities and assess their relevance and potential value to the organization in conjunction with and under the guidance of the Global Category Manager (GCM).
· Strong experience of IT procurement role with a minimum of 3-5 years within the IT Services category.
· A wealth of vendor management experience
· Must have an in depth experience in IT consulting, systems integration services, managed services and resourcing Category Management.
· Experience leading negotiations and managing large value procurement.
· Experience working within complex, multi layered organisations - preferably within Banking.
· Strong Stakeholder management
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch if suitable.