We are seeking a highly motivated Clinical Data Management Associate II to join a leading biopharma company. This opportunity can be offered either onsite in Foster City, CA, or remotely to those within specific states. This opportunity is offered on an initial 18 month contract basis, with potential to extend/convert. This opportunity offers a highly competitive base salary, and eligibility for health/dental/vision/life insurance, a 401k vehicle and more.
- Works collaboratively with Programming (Clinical and Statistical), Clinical Operations, Biostatistics and others such as Clinical Research, DSPH, Regulatory and Project Management staff to meet project deliverables and timelines for clinical data acquisition, quality checking and reporting
- Demonstrates a general understanding of each assigned protocol, critical tasks and milestones.
- Ensure completeness, accuracy and consistency of routine clinical data and data structure.
Education & Experience
- 3 years of experience and a BS degree, OR 0-1 years of experience and a MS degree or PhD
- Knowledge of FDA/EMA regulations, support of needs for NDA and other regulatory submissions, and familiarity with web-based Electronic Data Capture (EDC) and clinical data management systems.
Please apply with your most up to date resume to be considered.