COMPLIANCE GOVERNANCE, REPORTING AND TRANSFORMATION ANALYST - 12 MONTH FTC - LONDON - PRIVATE BANKING
Role: Compliance Governance, Reporting and Transformation Analyst
Duration: 12 month FTC
Our leading private banking client is looking for a Compliance Governance, Reporting and Transformation Analyst who can come in to support the interim Head of Compliance Governance, Reporting and Transformation in the 2nd line of defence. The role involves managing governance and reporting responsibilities, coordinating projects, and ensuring compliance across various.
Key responsibilities include reviewing policies and procedures, assisting in project management, , collecting and reporting data on compliance performance and risks, participating in report creation, and monitoring compliance actions.
· 3-4 years within the financial services sector
· Experience in MI, data and reporting
· Experience in risk and compliance roles
· Proactive, organized, data-driven, and possess communication skills.
· Experience in private banking environment
If you are interested in the role, please apply here or send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org