A leading Biotechnology company in San Diego, CA are hiring for a Compliance Specialist to join their team, partnering with internal and external customers provide compliance support in working on Service Request cases. This is an initial 3-month contract role located onsite in San Diego, CA paying a highly competitive rate with eligibility for overtime.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A recent graduate looking to kick-start their career in the Biotech industry.
- Good understanding of regulation guidelines and requirements.
- GMP experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of 21-CFR 820 and ISO 13485.
- Experience with SAP, Salesforce of Servicemax highly desired.
- Project Management experience a plus.
- Experience reviewing quality records based on GMP standards desired.
- Quality or compliance related experience in IVD, Medical Device or Biotech preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.