Role: Credit Administrator
Location: London (Mayfair office 3x per week)
Salary: Up to £40,000 plus benefits.
We are working with a large Private Banking client to find a new Credit Administrator on a permanent basis within their London-based operation. This role will sit with the larger Credit department, and the successful post holder will be responsible for dealing with day to day tasks relating to the managing of the loan book, which is secured by residential property, managed portfolios and other forms of acceptable collateral.
- Working knowledge of typical UK commercial residential property lending
- Working knowledge of banking, credit and operational systems
- Demonstrated ability to apply theoretical knowledge in work context
Required Personal Competencies:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, organised and able to work under pressure without close supervision
- Positive attitude, flexible and driven
- Can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Decision making/commercial judgement
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit your CV as soon as possible, and if suitable I will be in touch to discuss the role in greater detail.