Hydrogen are working with a globally recognised bank who are looking for a Credit Manager to join them on a full time, permanent basois.
The Credit Manager is responsible for managing the credit risk of the bank. This includes assessing loan applications and determining creditworthiness, setting credit limits, monitoring existing loans and making recommendations for changes, and identifying and mitigating potential credit risks.
The Credit Manager will work closely with other departments in the bank, including loan underwriting and loan servicing, to ensure that all loans are in compliance with the bank's policies and regulations. Additionally, the Credit Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing credit policies, procedures and guidelines, as well as training staff on these policies.
- Assessing loan applications and determining creditworthiness
- Setting credit limits and approving/denying loans
- Monitoring existing loans and recommending changes as necessary
- Identifying and mitigating potential credit risks
- Developing and implementing credit policies, procedures and guidelines
- Training staff on credit policies and procedures
- Communicating with other departments to ensure compliance with bank's policies and regulations
- Preparing reports and presentations for senior management
- Staying up-to-date on industry developments and regulatory changes
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a credit management role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of banking regulations and laws
- Familiarity with financial analysis and credit scoring techniques
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Should you be interested in applying or would like to find out more, please apply online with your most up to date CV.