Role: Credit Systems Analyst
Location: Largely remote with occasional travel to London required
Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum plus benefits.
Hydrogen are partnered with a Financial Services client to find a new Credit Systems Analyst on a permanent basis.
This is a technical hands-on role which will work closely with the business to maintain credit services aligned to the business needs and to support BAU activity, and will require an individual who is comfortable working within the full breadth of the business, working closely with stakeholders and responding/managing the change requests for credit systems.
To be considered for this role, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Experience working on decisioning systems (PowerCurve, SDS, Blaze, Transact, FICO Originations Manager, Triad, ADP, Zoot, etc.)
- Strong coding knowledge and experience working with SQL and R or Python.
- Knowledge of consumer credit sectors and products, ideally Residential and Buy to Let Mortgages, with a core background in risk and/or analytics.
- Experience working with CRA originations, account management data and other credit data.
- A detailed knowledge of mortgages is highly desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge and experience of credit risk processes, governance and documentation.
Please submit your application as soon as possible, and if suitable I will be in contact to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.