CRM Delivery Lead - IT - Future Energy - Sydney, Australia
Rate: $1000 - $1150 incl. super
Duration: 6 months (view to extend)
Start date: ASAP
Working with our Australian Energy client as a part of their Future Energy Division - focusing on e-mobility and zero carbon emissions.
· Accountable for defining the scope of the IT solutions to deliver the Future Energy roadmap.
· Prepare project estimates and delivery plans for all initiatives.
· Work with the development team and vendor to allocate, track and deliver the end-to-end solution
· Delivering a new marketing automation comms platform
· Build and develop effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, service providers and suppliers.
· Demonstrate and instil best practice delivery techniques ensuring successful delivery of the projects (Agile, Waterfall)
· Proactively identify and help mitigate risks and solve delivery issues.
· Evolve ways of working to better manage and deliver for our stakeholders and customers.
· Actively participate in the vendor selection process.
· Develop and manage the delivery of statements of work by third-party vendors escalating issues with the vendor manager.
· Raise any issues with vendor performance and manage risks associated with the delivery.
· Monitor and control resources, revenue and capital costs against the project budget and manage expectations of all project stakeholders.
· Ensure project is handed off seamlessly to the operational teams at completion with appropriate roles & responsibilities, policies, standards, and processes.
· 5+ years' delivery experience in delivery management in a complex environment.
· Proven experience with CRM / MS Dynamics.
· Proven experience and track record in the successful implementation of complex IT integrations.
· Experience working with agile and waterfall methodologies and has the proven ability to deliver in a fast-paced growth environment.
· Experience in building and facilitating high-performing teams, encouraging the adoption of Agile mindsets.
· Experience in managing and communicating risks, issues and dependencies.
· Experience in working with third-party vendors and system integrators to deliver complex solutions.
· A "Customer First" approach with both internal and external customers.
· Strong experience within the Energy or Consumer Utilities sectors.
· Understanding of the Australian energy markets and regulatory landscape.
If this role seems like a good fit for you, please apply and we'll be in touch if your profile is relevant!