Our major retail client is looking for an experienced Customer Data Analyst. You will be working in the Customer Data & Digital Analytics team and will support Digital channel teams. You will help the marketing colleagues understand much more about who their customers are - both in terms of their behaviour and the impact of customer marketing activity. Your findings and recommendations will continue to strengthen the customer engagement strategy, ensuring data-driven marketing is at the heart of what they do.
You will be required to develop close relationships with key internal stakeholders such as marketing, insight and digital teams, as well as across the wider business.
- Champion data driven marketing - oversee how customer data is captured and stored, through to developing smarter targeting and a personalised communications experience
- Using customer insights and the single customer view you will inform how customers should be spoken to with the aim of inspiring them to visit us again and again
- Campaign effectiveness - build clear and coherent measurement frameworks to identify campaign, channel and offer performance to support continuous improvement
- Ensure customer data practices adhere to GDPR/PECR
- Develop reporting capability to optimise all data assets available to drive customer insight
- Support the Head of Customer Data & Digital Analytics in driving forward the customer targeting strategy in support of loyalty and relationship marketing activity
- Share insight and recommendations with brand/marketing SMEs to influence the next best course of action
- Help the business understand the commercial value of all CRM and Loyalty programs through KPI measurement and insight into customer lifetime value
- To collaborate with all digital trading and UX SMEs to support the ongoing development of all digital channels (including websites, email, SMS, social media, apps)
- To create brilliant relationships with all business divisions and support teams
- Support Guest Relations with queries regarding campaigns, database opt-outs, GDPR issues and data deletions