We are a smart carbon management and accounting platform that empowers corporations to decarbonise their operations, portfolios and supply chains in a trusted, confident, and secure manner. We are on a journey to build digital tools and analytics, datasets and algorithms, and an ecosystem of technical expertise and partnerships needed for companies to optimize their climate strategies.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to help customers realize sustained business value by accelerating their customer transformation journey. The successful candidate will help the customer design and rapidly execute strategic implementations to us and implement modern, SaaS native solutions that fulfill their highest sustainability ambitions.
You will work backwards from customer objectives, utilize our best practices developed over several engagements, and design and execute an end-to-end frictionless measurement and adoption experience. Your customers capture the full potential of our industry-leading solution.
As a CS, you are a thought leader with a strategic, insurgent business mindset. You use your technical acumen, program management, organizational change management, and communication skills to problem solve, challenge the status quo, and align a broad range of multidisciplinary teams including sales, solution architecture, enterprise support, product development, professional services, and partners.
You will earn trust across the customer's organization, identify strategic opportunities, uncover cloud use cases, establish roadmaps and actionable program plans, capture success criteria, orchestrate advanced technical architectures, and establish programmatic governance. You own and drive execution excellence for the end-to-end customer cloud journey (e.g., technical, operational, organizational, and educational) that span IT teams, executives, and business units.
We value critical thinking, self-motivation, and thrive in ambiguous, entrepreneurial environments. You will pay attention to detail but think big on behalf of our customers. As a CS, you have a business outcome mindset, broad technical background, and a passion for problem-solving. You are a team player, use data to make decisions, express yourself thoughtfully verbally and in writing, and are passionate about delivering SaaS sustainability experiences.
In this role you will / need to have:
- Orchestrate a near, mid, and long-term vision and strategy for the overall customer's transformation by collaborating with the customer and the team
- Demonstrate excellent customer engagement skills through all levels of an organization and develop long term relationships based on excellence
- Maintain a broad and in-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to SaaS, to unlock opportunities for customers
- Possess a strong background in change management and incorporating organizational change best practices seamlessly into project delivery
- Accelerate customer adoption through education and enablement
- Collaborate with customers in identifying and prioritizing high business impact use cases for our service adoption as well as best practice implementations
- Manage time efficiently and align and engage required Customers and Partner teams to accelerate customer's cloud journey
- Be a thought leader across our organizations to knowledge share success mechanisms, mentor junior CSMs, and impact industry trends
You should have:
- 7+ years of experience leading complex, large-scale, technical or engineering programs with a proven record of thought leadership, business case development, realizing customer benefits, and successful program completion
- 4+ years of experience in a customer-facing role, engaging with senior customer executives, technologists and/or partners to solve complex business problems with advanced technologies
- Experience in a direct or matrixed role leading technical and non-technical transformation project teams with a proven ability to work across broad functional teams
- A history of problem solving and disruptive innovation developing technology programs and working across customer organizations
- Bachelor's Degree in science, technology, engineering, math, business, or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel up to 15% as needed
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills in English
- Proven track record of being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and work in fast paced, ambiguous environments
- Ability to credibly coordinate between project teams and customers to meet unique customer requirements
- Project management certification or training such as PMP, Scrum, or other Agile experience and certification
Even better if you are:
- Experience with sustainability
- Experience in SaaS startup
- Experience using Hubspot
- Experience and contacts in Food and Beverage, Agri and Industrials business
- Speak another APAC language
We're committed to creating an inclusive environment for our strong and diverse team. We value diversity and foster a community where everyone can be his or her authentic self.