Our client is a regional retailer of industrial chemicals and adhesives for business use. They are looking for a Cybersecurity Analyst to join their Denver, CO team
- Maintain the configuration of security related tools and vendor resources (SOC, SIEM, XDR AV, etc)
- Perform audit duties for relevant regulations (CMMC, NIST 800-171, PCI, etc)
- Advise IT leadership on emerging technology threats and findings from analyzing effectiveness of existing protective measures
- Generate and report meaningful security metrics.
- Update organizational security procedures and policies;
- Perform duties to AS/ISO procedures and regulation standards/specifications.
- 5+ years of recent cybersecurity analytics experience required
- Proficiency with tools/bodies of knowledge in chosen pillars (SIEM tool, XDR, etc)
- Cybersecurity certification highly preferred (Security +, CySA+, CEH, ECSA, etc)
- Bachelor's degree in IT, related field or equivalent experience required
Please apply with an up-to-date resume