Remote/1 day a week in office
6 Month Contract
Key responsibilities and measures:
· Automating regular reporting to improve visibility of the reports and the data.
· Ensuring data quality and integrity by working on Data Warehouse and Analytics projects.
· Analysing the existing processes related to data-driven decision making; to map business reporting requirements to self-service business intelligence solutions.
· Supporting teams with different needs by creating regular business reports and interactive dashboards for a range of products and markets.
· Deep dive analysis in to key areas of the in-store business - Till and SAYS journey flows & how customers use different till types
· Supporting, analysing and visualising in-store till UI, SAYS application and Hardware data to understand areas for optimisation and where to prioritise initiatives
· Empowering teams to use self-service business intelligence tool to get the most of performance reviews and business insights.
· Be a key stakeholder for analytics and business teams on the systems, tools and best practices used.
· Working closely with the core analytics teams to share best practices and insights.
· Liaise with stakeholders, engineering, and tech colleagues to induct and automate additional sources of data to enrich self-serve dashboards.
· This role will best suit an individual who enjoys working as part of a team, is well organised, pragmatic and a lateral thinker with an inquisitive mind who is motivated to make change for the better and, most importantly, puts our customers first.
Key Skills and Experience
You'll need to have demonstrated experience of:
- Working effectively with multi-disciplinary teams and understanding how to contribute to all phases of the product development lifecycle.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - you must be able to articulate complex concepts to a diverse audience.
- The ability to influence without authority.
- Experience in digital analytics positions.
- University degree of 2:1 or higher in a quantitative discipline or relevant experience
- Commercial awareness.
- Being a champion of digital analytics tools (ideally Adobe Analytics).
- Using big data, business intelligence and data visualisation tools (ideally Hadoop and Tableau).
- Customer segmentation and statistical modelling techniques.
- Advanced data collection.
- ETL principles and tools (e.g. joins, Alteryx)
- Thinking at a conceptual level across several platforms (web, mobile and tablet apps).
- Flexibility, ability to plan and organise, responsiveness, creativity, self-starter
- Able to build solid working relationships with peers and senior leadership
Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal