DATA ANALYST - ANALYTICS - FINANCIAL SERVICES - LONDON/ EDINBURGH
Role: Data Analyst (perm)
Salary: £40,000 + benefits
Location: London/ Edinburgh based (hybrird 2/3)*
*UK based applicants only
Hydrogen Group's client, a large banking organisation, is looking to hire several data analysts to join an expanding team within their commercial banking proposition. We're looking for someone with a passion for data and analytics together with knowledge of data architecture, key tooling and relevant coding languages.
As a Data Analyst, you would be responsible for delivering data and analytics expertise and solutions, which brings commercial and customer value to business challenges. You'll be using advanced analytics to develop business solutions which increase the understanding of the business, including its customers, processes, channels and products.
Moreover, you'll be working closely with business stakeholders to define detailed business questions, problems or opportunities which can be supported through advanced analytics, making sure that new and existing processes are designed to be efficient, simple and automated where possible.
· 1/2 years' commercial experience
· Financial Services Experience/ knowledge
· Relevant coding languages (Python, SQL, PySpark, Snowflake)
· BI/Visualisation tooling (Tableau, Qlik, SAS VA etc)
· Strong knowledge of data management principles
· Experience of translating data and insights for key stakeholders
· Strong communication skills with the ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders