DATA ANALYST - REPORTING AND INSIGHT - IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT- VARIOUS LOCATIONS UK
Role: Data Analyst- Reporting and Insight (contract)
Rate: £400 a day (Inside IR35)
Duration: 6 months
Location: London, Edinburgh or Leeds (hybrid)*
*UK based applicants only
Role: Our client is seeking an experienced Reporting and Insights Analyst to join the Group's IT Service Management function reporting directly to the Manager of Service Assurance. The Data Analyst- Reporting and Insight will be responsible for supporting the collation of data and creation of insights to help us re-engineer operations and drive reliability across the business.
The successful candidate will be a part of Group Service Operations working in partnership with Group Service Management functions, building data visualisations and insights to enable the reliability of an excellent customer experience. The team offer insights and data to stakeholders with self-service, as well as bespoke data and reports for IT Service Management topics, including, but not limited to, Incident, Problem and Change.
· Minimum 3 years' experience as a Data/ BI Analyst drawing and presenting actionable insights from data, ideally in a Service Management/ Incident context
· Strong Tableau and SQL querying skills
· An excellent understanding of data, how to analyse it to generate compelling stories and insights including identifying trends and areas of focus
· Excellent communication skills and highly motivated, with an aptitude to provide insights and teach stakeholder groups to use data for strategic decisions.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Please submit your CV ASAP if you are interested as we are currently shortlisting!