Data Business Analyst - Data Migration - Sydney
Data Business Analyst - Data Warehouse - ETL - Australia
About our Client:
· My client is one of the fastest growing Australian companies in ANZ region. They are continuing their data journey and are looking for Data Business Analyst within their Sydney Office.
· Business Analyst with 5+ years' experience within Financial Services organisations
· Extensive experience with ETLs, Data Warehouse and Data Migration projects
· Experience with Data Management practices (Data cataloguing, Data Quality, Data Lineage capabilities)
· Knowledge of industry messaging standards, data platforms, products and migrations
· Demonstrated track record working with traditional data warehousing, ETL tools and database technology (SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, Netezza, SAP Data Services, Tibco Spotfire/EMS, Tableau, Kafka)
· Should have good stakeholder management and communications skills will allow you to successfully keep the team updated on deliverables and ensure key project stakeholders are aware of progress against project milestones.
· Experience working with different business units to support the execution of machine learning, AI and analytics to solve real-world business problems
· Prior experience with cloud platforms, particularly cloud datawarehouses, storage and data integration/transformation services