DATA SCIENCE MANAGER - FINANCIAL SERVICES - NONPROFIT - LONDON (REMOTE)
Role: Data Science Manager (12 months Fixed Term Contract)
Salary: £60,000 + benefits
Location: London based (predominantly remote)*
*UK based applicants only
The Role: An exciting opportunity for an experienced Lead Data Scientist has arisen with our Nonprofit client that is a genuine Data-driven organisation. The Data Science Manager will manage the Data Science and Research work programme and present data-driven insights to senior stakeholders. Also, the successful candidate will manage a team of 2 Data Scientists, and report directly to the Head of Data Science. They will therefore be expected to take initiative, challenge the current processes and status quo and act as a true innovator.
This role will suit someone truly passionate about data science, and, dedicated to embedding an engaging, supportive and research oriented environment for the team, whilst working on a vision with a clear purpose.
This is an FTC with the possibility of developing into a permanent position.
· 4+ years' experience using data science techniques and predictive modelling to tackle business problems
· Strong technical background, including knowledge of coding languages (Python), stats and data visualisation skills
· Excellent analytical skills with an inquisitive nature
· Strong communication and presentation skills.
· Degree with a quantitative focus, i.e. statistics, economics, econometrics or mathematics
If this sounds like your next challenge, please do not hesitate to apply now as we are currently shortlisting!