We are looking for a highly experienced Data Scientist to join a next-generation industrial biotechnology company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts. The chosen data scientist will help develop and evaluate predictive models using various data science techniques (statistical analysis, machine learning, and deep learning etc). This is a full-time opportunity and direct hire opportunity, that will report directly to their Cambridge, MA site.
- Develop various predictive models from a variety of data streams to accelerate protein engineering, strain engineering and fermentation process optimization
- Perform statistical analysis on large omics datasets to maximize learnings
- Stay at the cutting edge of data science concepts and algorithms
- Ph.D. or MS degree in Data Sciences, Statistics, Computer Science, Computational Science or a similar discipline
- Working knowledge of Python and R
- ML/DL model development experience
- Working knowledge of database and SQL language
Please apply with your most up to date resume to be considered.