Role: Decision System Manager
Rate: £630 per day Ltd - Outside IR35
Duration: 4 months - scope to be extended
Location: Fully Remote
My Banking client is looking for x2 Decision Systems Managers, one in Lending and one in Predictive Modelling, sitting within their Risk function on a mortgage transformation programme.
Reporting to the Mortgage Integration & Transformation Senior Manager, the role holder will lead the delivery of at least 17 mortgage change requests into the programme, raised by Commercial and Risk. These changes will deliver a step change in the customer experience and create tangible value for the customer and the business.
· Working with internal stakeholders in Change, IT, Risk and other key areas to agree and deliver the mortgage integration and transformation new change requests
· Acting as a technical lead to provide assurance on the integrated solution for the mortgage proposition
· Delivering all proposition changes through the appropriate governance and effective risk management processes
· Responsible for representing Risk, ensuring the decisioning requirements are well understood
· Owns business workstreams and work packages - schedule, forecasting and any associated risks
· Experience in delivering significant change, ideally in retail banking environment
· Up-to-datete knowledge of the Mortgage Market, regulatory requirements and compliance expectations
· Technical knowledge of the data infrastructure supporting the mortgage proposition
· Strong industry knowledge of threats and opportunities to the developing mortgage market
· Significant experience in delivering in a regulated environment and within a robust risk control framework
· Mortgage product and process knowledge
If you meet the above requirements please apply by 10 am on 8th September 2022 and if suitable I will reach out to you directly.