Our privately funded fintech company with its global headquarters is currently looking for a experienced Agile Coaching member within the Banking Sector.
You are the "getting things done" person dedicated to ensuring the success of the long-term and high-impact engagements for our strategic client relationships.
You will lead strategic delivery programs, oversee multiple workstreams within one or multiple accounts, orchestrate cross-functional project teams, and collaborate with numerous vital partners.
Customer focus, a "can do" mindset, result orientation, persuasiveness, and negotiation skills are essential for a Delivery Manager. Your position runs across one to several client settings depending on client size. In addition, you must recognise yourself in the following competencies and experiences.
· You have a minimum ten years of agile experience in banking and financial services IT;
· You have experience with senior level stakeholder management in an international environment;
· You have experience in an agile environment, experience with SDLC, SCRUM, and LEAN;
· You have experience in distributed and remote agile delivery;
· You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
THE JOB DUTIES
· Identify new revenue opportunities through lateral selling in partnership with the Account Executive to pursue and win those opportunities.
· Led multiple customer engagements simultaneously to drive business transformations and customer outcomes.
· Maintain consistent and highly successful delivery across all workstreams.
· Motivating and retaining a high-performing and engaged project team and adapting as needed (in conjunction with Account Executives, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Team Leads).
· You coach the team to enable a culture of excellence and customers in their understanding of Agile methodologies;
· You are a team player who stimulates and facilitates personal and professional growth in your colleagues. You will be measured on customer success, employee happiness, education, personal care, and team results.
· Accountable for providing regular status and financial reporting and managing account financials to achieve or beat 'as sold' project margins. Also, for program progress, performance, risks & issues, and status updates to Executive and Senior leadership.
· Partner with Delivery Managers and supply to improve the delivery process and methodology.