A leading Biotechnology company in San Diego, CA are hiring for a Design Quality Engineer II to join their team, performing risk management activities associated with the company's products. This is an initial 6-month contract role located in San Diego, CA whilst offering a remote working environment and paying a highly competitive rate with eligibility for overtime.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled Design Quality Engineer with at least 2-3 years of experience in the Quality Assurance field within a regulated environment.
- Direct QA experience working in IVD or Medical Device Development and/or Manufacturing strongly preferred.
- Experience with risk management processes and risk assessment processes.
- Demonstrated ability to execute and manage risk management activities such as Hazard Analysis and FMEA in accordance with ISO 14971:2019.
- Hands-on experience utilizing applications such as SAP, Siemens Teamcenter and Confluence.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering/Chemistry/Biochemistry or related discipline required.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.
**Salary range between $35-40/ph depending on experience**