|We're looking for exceptional, DevOps Support Engineer to join a high-profile project in the FS space in Accenture. This is an opportunity to deliver the agility and speed-to-market needed to thrive in today's competitive technical landscape: hack, plan, prototype, innovate, automate, containerise, data wrangle, support and manage work in the DevOps & Engineering stream in the run phase of the project. You are a highly motivated, self-directed technologist, with experience delivering continuous integration and cloud-based solutions for digital platforms.|
We're looking for the following skill set:
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills to collaborate effectively with customers (all levels), peers, and vendors
* Experience of consulting engagements
* Demonstrated experience applying good CI/CD principles in complex multi-environment domains
* Understanding and implementation of GitOps principles, processes, and tools.
* Experience with Agile Scrum for development, deliver and Use of collaboration tools like Jira and Confluence.
* Advanced knowledge relating to automation, security, stability and scalability in private and public cloud environments (AWS and MS Azure); More focus on private cloud - on-premises (Client Datacentres) in relation to this project.
* MTLS for apps on VMs and containers
* Openshift / K8 skills
* Jenkins - Declarative Pipelines - Management and creation of pipelines
* GitOps - Kustomize configuration
* CyberArk + Conjur
Hands-on(preferably) technology experience working with relevant technologies (or similar) such as:
* Build systems - Jenkins
* Automation technologies - Ansible
* Source control and code management - GitHub
* Public Cloud - AWS
* Containers - Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
* Understanding of Automated testing - Selenium, Cucumber
* Operational monitoring - Splunk
* Application security and Vault technologies - Hashicorp Vault
* Web / application servers - NGINX, Node, Apache
* API gateways - Specifically ApiGee
* Collaboration tools - Jira, Mattermost, Confluence
Experience on projects with:
* SaFE for project delivery
* Demonstrated Client facing from the technical level to the C-Suite level
* Environment Architecture
* Infrastructure as Code
* JSON, YAML
Existing SC clearance required. Please indicate on cover sheet if candidate believes they have an active or lapsed (but NOT expired clearance) along with full legal name and DoB.
This is a fully on-site position and can be based in either London or Newcastle. Please note there is no flex on location and remote/hybrid is not an option.
|8:00am to 5:00pm|