I am looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with extensive CI/CD experience to join my client for an initial 4 month contract. (High likelihood of extension)
This role will be predominantly remote with potential for the occasional office day in Central London and is INSIDE IR35.
This team is part of a global organisation and their purpose is to support tools and services used for application creation, CI/CD pipelines, and deploying containerized workloads across the business.
In the role you will:
* Work closely with developers to assess, troubleshoot, and resolve issues from commit through production deployment.
* Own and manage support requests through to resolution and to the customer's satisfaction
* Communication clear and concise answers to complex technical questions
* Participate in the development of documentation, process, and automation to support the growth of developer self-service.
Technical skills required:
* Familiar with CI/CD concepts and tools (Spinnaker, Jenkins, GitHub Actions or similar)
* Experience with containerization and container orchestration such as Kubernetes, Amazon EKS
* Working knowledge of cloud computing. preferably Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Knowledge of infrastructure/configuration management tools like Terraform, Chef, Ansible, Puppet
* Hands on experience with scripting/programming languages
* Ability to communicate clear solutions to complex technical questions
Please get in touch with your latest CV to apply.