Role: Digital Business Release Manager
Rate: Up to £520 per day via Umbrella
Location: London (flexible working approach)
Duration: Until 30th December, with a view to extend.
My industry leading Banking client is currently recruiting for a Digital Business Release Manager. The successful candidate will be involved in planning each release, driving the product owners/IT teams to ensure planned developments are ready on time, managing user acceptance testing/live proving, ensuring all operational processes are ready, all communications internal/customer facing are ready, preparing the go/ no go pack for executive approval and, for Web, supporting testing during the actual release itself.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
· A comprehensive understanding of project management, and past experience in a relevant role (i.e. Project Manager/Change Consultant/Release Manager)
· Extensive experience working in a development environment using Agile methodologies.
· Demonstrable, effective Stakeholder Management, with a proven ability in network-building effective and working collaboratively across teams
· Experience working in relevant environments (i.e. Digital change)
· Experience of testing in a digital environment (system testing, user acceptance testing) is advantageous.
If interested, please submit your CV as soon as possible, and if suitable I will be in touch to discuss the role further.