Digital Merchandiser x2 - 6 Month Initial Contract
Outside IR35, can be fully remote but ideal would be a couple of days a week on site. Candidates can choose from 3 locations: Suffolk, West Midlands, or Central London.
Our client is undergoing a huge Digital Transformation. The roles will be part of the Digital Merchandising team and will be fundamental in executing brand and marketing plans online. The Digital Merchandiser will be responsible for the merchandising and management of content, data, and campaigns across our digital products; websites and booking platforms.
- Experience as Digital Merchandiser or a similar Online Content related role
- Experience managing websites via content management systems; ideally Umbraco (but not essential)
- Experience planning and executing digital merchandising
- Experience working on multiple brands or accounts
- Ideally experience of eCommerce (not essential)
- Good understanding of SEO, Content and User Experience
- Ideally experience working within retail or digital business
- Knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimise and HotJar
- Proficient in Excel & PowerPoint