Our major retail client is looking for a talented product owner to work on the digital booking system. This is an amazing opportunity to help create and deliver the product vision for the clients digital booking experiences. As Product Owner in the booking's product team, you will be responsible for the pub and restaurants table booking, hotel booking, and kids play online booking experiences. This role will play a key part in the digital product teams and will be fundamental in helping to transform and mature the digital product function. The product owner will be responsible for the booking experiences strategic roadmap as well as continuous improvement. Your core focus will be enhancing the experience for the millions of bookings they receive annually and the millions of customers that visit their websites and use their app each month.
· Responsible for the delivery and continuous improvement of the digital booking experiences
· Own and manage the product backlog, including requirements, definition and refinement of user stories, sprint planning, and other agile ceremonies.
· Translate high-level product roadmap into achievable product backlog items.
· Provide insight for defining and planning the overall Product Roadmap based on specialised knowledge in your area.
· Design and develop new bookings experiences and opportunities that improve UX and deliver increased revenue
· Deliver new features and enhancements that support business and user needs
· Drive performance of your product KPIs and test and optimise
· Support the consolidation of booking platforms and migration to our strategic solution
· Collaborate and engage stakeholders across different business areas
· Use data and customer insight to inform the decision-making process
· Work closely with external partners to ensure the best possible outcomes and solutions
· Help educate and embed product methodology within the business
To be the voice of the customer for the booking experience within the business