Job Description - Director, Game Operations The role This is an exciting opportunity to be the first Director of Game Operations for a brand new game and to develop your own team! You will play a critical role developing & executing our live operations strategy and be an integral part of the leadership team for a new game in development. You will own the roadmap for building new live operations features, campaigns, and tools that deliver significant performance uplift and/or operational efficacy. You will also partner with our business Analysts team to structure & understand analyses that improve the impact of campaigns & liveops features. Owning player engagement KPIs, monetization, and retention, you will have the opportunity to develop a team of live ops managers.
What You'll Do
- Lead a cross functional Live Operations team and manage the live operations strategy for a new social casino application
- Develop new LiveOps features & campaigns to drive monetization and engagement
- Own the long- and short-term features & tools roadmap based on live operations priorities & performance
- Measure and analyze the success of campaigns & features and optimize their performance through A/B testing
- Be an expert on industry trends to evolve our thinking and share best practices
- Manage and mentor LiveOps/CRM managers to increase their impact on the business, develop their functional and domain expertise, and increase job satisfaction
- Work closely with data science team to identify & operationalize player segments
- Establish and improve processes to ensure time & resources are spent efficiently and effectively.
What We're Looking For Required skills:
- 3+ years in mobile free-to-play live operations, monetization or product management
- Demonstrated ability to use segmentation, A/B testing, customer lifecycle & behavioral data to personalize and optimize features.
- Previous managerial experience.
- Experience working on new games
- Analytical work experience
Who you are:
- You are open-minded and not afraid to make mistakes
- You are a people person who sees the individual, and enjoy collaborating and succeeding as a team
- You are curious, creative, you can think outside the box to come up with new ideas
- Flexibility: Fully flexible working schedules
- Health Benefits: Health care coverage starting on your first day of employment with competitive healthcare plans paid 100% by client
- Wellbeing: Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and virtual Health care offered through our healthcare provider
- Financial Wellbeing: 100% match up to 4% on Group RRSPs + SuperShare eligibility where for every 2 shares you buy, up to the set maximum, you will receive 1 for free (in 2 years' time)
- Team Member Assistance Fund: Up to $1,000 annually in financial support if you fall on hard times and need financial assistance
- Learning & Development: 1 company-sponsored Linkedin Learning License for every team member + company-sponsored learning and development