We are seeking experienced pharmacometrics leaders to enhance and further our clinical pharmacology services globally through high-quality work, strategic client interactions, publications, and supervision of junior level scientists. They will lead global pharmacometrics projects, provide technical guidance, and implement Model Informed Drug Development (MIDD) strategy for novel biotherapeutics across multiple therapeutic areas.
Key qualities in the candidate include organizational leadership through influential, interpersonal skills, and understanding of organizational dynamics to maximize Amador's effectiveness, and to influence the industry through participation in external-facing opportunities.
Additional key attributes include:
* Highly self-motivated and willing to take on challenges.
* Excellent critical-thinking, problem-solving skills, and organization skills.
* Must have the ability to think creatively and have the technical capability to address challenges.
* Ability to build relationships and lead global internal and external teams.
- Lead a group of scientists to conduct translational and clinical PKPD modelling and simulations; contribute to MIDD strategy of clients for global biopharmaceutical development.
- Author, review or approve pharmacometrics reports and related sections of regulatory documents; participate in meetings with clients and regulatory agencies if requested.
- Evaluate and implement new quantitative tools, software platforms, or technologies to facilitate clinical data analysis or clinical development decision making.
- In collaboration with other function heads, develop technical training programs; supervise and provide training/guidance to junior level scientists.
- Develop and maintain relevant SOPs and internal working practices to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with global biopharmaceutical clients and Amador collaborators; contribute to Amador BD strategy and support BD activities.
- Lead Amador publication strategy, author or contribute to scientific publications, present at external scientific or medical conferences.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Doctorate degree in pharmacometrics, clinical pharmacology, pharmaceutical sciences, medicine, statistics, chemical engineering, or related field.
- Approximately 7+ years of experience Pharmacometrics Modelling experience)
- Proven experience in quantitative clinical pharmacology and implementation of modelling & simulations in biopharmaceutical development
- Experience with population PKPD modelling software (NONMEM, R, SAS, STAN, MATLAB etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and organization skills are essential.
- Excellent problem-solving, written, and oral communication skills.
- Prior leadership experience is desired but not required.