One of the largest EPC firms in the United States are looking for a Distribution Project Manager to support a program consisting of a combination of small to moderate size transmission, substation, and communication projects in the distribution space (2.4kV to 34.5kV). The Project Manager will manage, direct and coordinate all aspects of the work related to the engineering, permitting, construction, and capitalization of multiple concurrent low voltage overhead transmission line, substation, and communication equipment improvement projects. The Distribution Project Manager will report directly to the Lead Project Manager and is responsible for cost management of the individual projects, the successful completion of the projects within the specified dates, and establishing and maintaining a professional and satisfactory relationship with the Owner, subcontractors, regulatory agencies and any other project stakeholders.
- Akron, OH
- Morristown, NJ
- Greensburg, PA
- Reading, PA
- Provide overall management of projects from development, construction and closeout including siting, environmental, permitting, planning, estimating, engineering, right-of-way acquisition, project controls, bid phase services, procurement, constructability reviews, material management, construction management, and closeout.
- Must have prior low voltage experience (2.4kV to 34.5kV).
-Maintain clear lines of communication and relationships between project site, project office and clients.
- Drive project schedules and manage scope.
- Maintain detailed, accurate project cost forecasts and accruals
Develop and implement project policies and procedures, establish project controls systems and implement the project execution plan.
- Work closely with the Project Team to confirm deliverables and services are being provided to clients satisfaction.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management or related field from an accredited curriculum.
- Minimum of 5 years of low voltage line or substation project experience with at least 2 years related project management experience.
- Must have detailed knowledge in substations, networks/telecommunications, or transmission lines.
- Must have ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of industry, government and public contacts on project-related matters.