A leading Biotechnology company in San Diego, CA are hiring for a Process Development Engineer 2 to join their team, planning and executing laboratory activities in support of process development. This is an initial 9-month contract role located onsite in San Diego, paying a highly competitive rate with eligibility for overtime.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled Engineer with at least 2 years of industry experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in a chemical/biochemical laboratory.
- Experience in oligonucleotide chemistry, synthesis, purification and characterization preferred.
- Experience in analytical method development preferred.
- Working knowledge of cGMP practices preferred.
- Able to troubleshoot complex problems and perform data analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.