A leading Medical Device company in Irvine, CA are hiring for an Engineer I to join their team, helping to maintain and optimize their legacy products. This is an initial 12-Month contract role located onsite in Irvine.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering required.
- 1-3 years experience as an Engineer in a medically regulated industry.
- Hands-on design verification and validation experience.
- Understanding of SolidWorks CAD system and FMEA.
- Knowledge of statistical tools or analysis such as PPK or MLTL.
- Strong documentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.
** Pay Rate between $35-40/ph depending on experience **