A leading Medical Device company in Irvine, CA are hiring for an entry-level Engineer to join their team, helping to lead and execute improvement projects across the organization. This is an initial 6-month contract role located onsite in Irvine, CA paying a highly competitive rate with eligibility for overtime.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled individual with a keen interest in the Medical Device industry.
- Manufacturing project/sustaining experience with a focus in lean/process improvements or similar.
- Experience in the manufacturing of high technology medical devices, healthcare or other regulated industry highly desired.
- Experience with manufacturing software such as ERP, MES or PLM applications preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field required.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.