A leading Medical Device company in Irvine, CA are hiring for an Engineering Designer to join their team, helping to transform engineering specifications to finished CAD Designs for manufacturing and products. This is an initial 6-Month contract role onsite in Irvine, CA paying a highly competitive rate with eligibility for overtime.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled individual with a minimum 6 years of relevant experience.
- Strong understanding of tolerance analysis and GDP.
- Ability to read, interpret and create drawings.
- Hands-on experience in the usage of CAD (Creo, AutoCAD, CAD PDM), with expertise in the utilization of 2D and 3D CAD software.
- Good working knowledge of ASME Y14.5M-1994 drawing standards.
- Advanced understanding of fabrication processes and materials/materials properties.
- Associates Degree or equivalent required.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.