Seeking an Executive Assistant to provide high-level support to the C-suite. The successful candidate will be highly collaborative, motivated, self-directed and represent the Company in a professional manner displaying tact, diplomacy, discretion, positivity, and good judgment. They must also possess excellent communication and organizational skills, a high attention to detail and quality, as well as strong initiative and execution.
- Managing and helping to coordinate meetings with Management Team, staff, and external parties
- Scheduling for quarterly Board of Director Meetings, as well as any last-minute ad hoc requests.
- Managing complex calendars for busy people doing interesting work. This requires interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, vendors, and other institutions, including proactive reminders of appointments
- Arranging meeting logistics across multiple time zones.
- Travel Planning
- Managing expense reporting to ensure we follow company policies
- Assisting in generation and proof-reading of Power Point Presentations, Excel spreadsheets, and Word files to ensure optimal internal and external communication
- Be a key member of the administrative team to guarantee the smooth and fun operation
- Cover for other members of the administrative team when needed
- A minimum of 5 years as an Executive Assistant or Senior Administrative Assistant
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook, possessing superior calendaring skills
- Able to work independently and collaboratively on a team
- Comfortable interacting and communicating with individuals at all levels of the organization up to and including the Board of Directors
- Handle confidential information and communication appropriately
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Be a problem solver; identify proactive solutions to work and issues
- Adept in learning new technologies quickly