A leading Biotechnology company in Foster City, CA are hiring for a Facilities Engineer to join their team, assisting with the management of engineering projects as related to new or upgraded facilities and utilities for device manufacturing. This is an initial 12-month contract role located onsite in Foster City, paying a highly competitive rate with eligibility for overtime.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled Facilities Engineer/Project Engineer with experience working preferably within the Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industry.
- 2+ years experience in an Engineering discipline.
- 2+ years experience executing facilities upgrades/projects.
- 2+ years experience in Facilities, HVAC or Utilities Systems.
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings.
- Experience with Revit, CAD Drafting or Bluebeam.
- Bachelors Degree required.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.