Finance Business Partner- NetSuite Systems
Circa £65-80k Plus Bonus and Benefits
Are you a commercially minded accountant or finance business partner with a passion for driving process improvement? A world leading financial services company is looking for a Finance Business Partner with a robust NetSuite experience to join their team. In this role you will be producing and originating commercial reports and analysis using NetSuite, reporting to the Head of Finance Systems & Transformation and work closely with the finance teams and stakeholders across Europe, APAC and the United States. You will support the leadership team to ensure our rapidly expanding finance function continues to achieve its key aims of being effective, efficient, and economical.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Work closely with CFO, regional finance heads and business stakeholders to maximise NetSuite's analytical and processing capability.
- Lead continual business process improvement projects and co-ordinate workflow with NetSuite Advanced Customer Support team.
- Support the Head of Finance Systems & Transformation in the completion of the global roll-out of NetSuite across GFM.
- Collaborate with CFO and Head of Group Reporting & Financial Control to ensure NetSuite supports monthly cash flow and income statement re-forecasting.
- Act as a Finance Business Partner Client Billing teams to streamline client billing processes to maintain accuracy and timeliness as volumes increase.
- Lead a suite of Phase 2 NetSuite projects (including integration with SalesForce via Breadwinner and other Group platforms).
What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need?
- Previous experience using NetSuite.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Accountant.
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Conscientious and diligent, with high attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong client service mentality with experience of working closely with senior management as a finance business partner