Excellent Financial Analyst Opportunity within a leading biopharmaceutical company (biopharmaceutics knowledge not required).
Opportunity for experiened CPA professionals to work for a leading biopharmaceutical company in San Mateo County, CA. Refer to the key responsibilties of the role below and apply through LinkedIn with your most up-to-date resume to be considered!
- Perform data validation and reconciliations for converted General Ledger data and Master Data.
- Test operational and management reports for changes as a result of new ERP system
- Partner closely with Finance and Accounting teams and related constituents throughout the company along with IT business partners to ensure project deliverables for CFR are completed on-time
- Support data and system integrations, system modifications and data flow changes related to the implementation of new ERP system
- Ensure that key internal controls related to this immediate role are effective and in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) audit requirements
- Bachelors or Masters degree within an Accounting or Finance discipline.
- Relevant 4+ years work experience in a multi-national company.
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP and SOX compliance.
- Skills with Financial Systems (Oracle, Hyperion, SAP, etc.)
Initial Contract: 6 Months
Pay Rate: $95-$100/hour
Location: San Mateo County, CA.
Please apply with your most up-to-date resume!