A highly reputable UK investment manager is looking to hire a Funds Lawyer for a twelve-month fixed term contract, based in London.
Reporting into the Head of Legal, the Funds Lawyer will be responsible for providing advice in relation to the firm's UCITS funds and private funds, regulatory matters and general commercial contracts.
- Providing advice in relation to the firm's mutual funds, private funds and UCITS funds.
- Advising on general regulatory matters related to the business.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating distribution agreements.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements, including IT, marketing and employment related contracts.
- Working closely with Risk & Compliance on various matters.
- Qualified solicitor with UK experience.
- Broad asset management experience, including knowledge of UCITS, AIFMD and MiFID.
If you would like to receive further information on this opportunity, please either apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com.