Hydrogen Group are currently looking for a c for a retail bank. The role is based in Edinburgh and there would be an expectation to be onsite 2 days per week. The successful Head of Customer Acquisition will be accountable for all aspects of attracting, acquiring and onboarding customers within the bank's Spend and Save Value Stream.
The successful Head of Customer Acquisition will be rewarded with an excellent salary plus an excellent benefits package.
- Setting the Acquisition and Business Development strategy, outcomes and OKRs for acquiring new customers to the bank
- Development of the priorities, plan, and performance metrics to drive and deliver commercial, customer & conduct outcomes in line with the bank's overarching customer strategy to achieve the acquisition targets for the year
- Delivery through building and leading multi-functional teams of SMEs from across the bank to achieve value for my Value Stream and Customers
- Being a role model for Agile ways of working empowering the team to take responsibility for and owning delivery of the plan.
- Maximising usage of the bank's ecosystem from an acquisition perspective
- Identifying and implementing initiatives to optimise conversion of leads to sales and minimise funnel drop out
- Actively Manage the Agile Backlog and Agile Release Planning approach to deliver our strategic and tactical plans
Please note that you are required to have a Valid Right to Work in the UK to be considered.