Hydrogen are currently working with a leading trading platform that is ambitiously expanding to the four corners of the globe. Their top-rated products have won prestigious industry awards for their cutting-edge technology and
seamless client experience.
They are looking to hire a Head of Product - Cryptocurrency to join their team in London on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, this role will lead initiatives across the whole organisation, which will involve collaboration and consultation across many departments and stakeholders.
What you will do:
- You will be working as a Head of Product within their cross functional Core Trading team responsible for delivering projects across their mobile and web platform.
- You will be responsible for collaborating with engineering teams to manage Core Trading projects across the software development lifestyle (including: research, analysis, scoping, delivery oversight, testing, deployment, analytics).
- You will collaborate with relevant stakeholders globally and technical teams to optimise the existing funnel and craft new features aligning to business KPIs
- You will manage the backlog for the Trading team by prioritising the tasks and providing detailed requirements
- You will need to deep dive into the product metrics to understand the current funnel performance and measure the improvements/new features
- Translate technical challenges effectively with stakeholders across the business and work to identify solutions effectively, making sure we are not just solving the right problems, but in the most practical and scalable way
Core trading projects include:
- Orders management, execution and lifecycle (CFD vs Spread Bets vs Real assets)
- Order types (IOC - market, GTC - limit, stop, GTD, SL - GSL, trailing, normal, TP)
- Execution models: A-book, B-book and mixed○ Hedging strategies
- Pricing models (fx, crypto, indices, etfs, commodities, futures, bonds)
- Corporate events management
- Market making
- Liquidity providers
- Market data providers
- Charting and technical analysis
- Ability to collaborate and understand the perspective of engineering teams
- Experience working with complex financial systems
- Understanding of Core Trading elements (listed above)
- Stong knowledge of the Product development methodologies
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life cycle
- Understanding of IT architecture and structures
- Experience working with cross functional (virtual) development teams
- Experience of creating User Stories and collecting requirements from stockholders
- Proficiency with using applications and tools (Postman, dbeaver, Tableau, Jira, Confluence, Google Docs/Sheets/Slides including scripting language in Google sheets, Figma)
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile development methodologies
If you are interested in finding out more, please apply online and make sure your most up to date CV is attached.