A leading asset mangement company a looking for an experienced HR/Payroll Product Owner to join their growing team in Denver, CO.
Full-time role - Hybrid (3 days per week on-site).
- Confidently communicate your strategy across the organization to influence stakeholders to align behind the objectives.
- Lead, develop, and inspire an Agile Delivery team of analysts, subject matter experts, developers, architects, and data analysts across all HR and Payroll Technology product areas.
- Works with other leaders (Human Resources, Payroll, Benefits, Compensation) to coordinate efforts to achieve our goals and objectives.
- Establish or participate in Design Thinking, Agile, and Lean rituals which establish a rhythm for the team, promote ongoing communication, and iterative refinement of product initiatives.
- Define Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) to measure success/failure; lead teams to align on and deliver OKRs for customer benefit, product quality and business outcomes.
- Regularly and systematically use data to uncover opportunities, monitor product performance, and drive decision making.
- Experience in leading people and strategy through evaluating past decisions to improve effectiveness of future decisions and development efforts.
- Experience working with Product Management, Agile, Design Thinking, and Lean methodologies.
- 4+ years of experience in Agile product management.
- 7+ years of financial services product experience.
- Consistent track record of running systems change programmes in HR and Payroll Technology.
- Experience running SAP and Successfactors Employee Central and Employee Central Payroll suite of products: SAP ERP, SuccessFactors EC and ECP and integrations with other 3rd party systems for benefits, pensions etc.
- Willingness and desire to lead global product teams that work across multiple disparate HR and Payroll applications and locations.