Rate: £275 per day via Umbrella
Location: Edinburgh office visit occasionally
Duration: 6 months with view to extend
Our Financial Services client is looking for an IAM analyst to Report into to the Head of Identity & Access Management and be responsible for supporting the Joiners, Movers and Leavers (JML) processes across abrdn as well as provisioning real time access changes for business areas.
As well as being a SME for all JML related questions/requests that are handled by the team, you will also be required to analyse a range of data sources and produce options and recommended solutions, to support our wide and varied range of both internal and external customers.
- Supporting the Joiners, Movers and Leavers (JML) processing, ensuring access requests are completed in a timely manner and within published Service Level Agreements.
- Participate in the delivery of the key priorities, maintaining a knowledge of progress against goals
- Keeping technical and business knowledge up to date in area of expertise, e.g. relevant legislation changes or product rules.
- Simplifying technical information into more easily understood terms to aid business understanding of the importance of robust IAM.
- Proposing pragmatic, innovative, cost-effective solutions to complex problems where there are often no existing solutions or a new perspective is required.
- Seeking continuously and proactively to improve quality of analysis, service delivery, and/or business decision making.
- Ensuring a continually high quality of output to ensure solutions are a good fit for the end user and/or for further input.
- Effectively managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders, to ensure successful delivery of services and solutions.
- Analytical Skills
- Impact and influence
- Planning & Prioritisation
- Attention to detail
If you have the above experience please submit your CV immediately