Role: Digital Implementation Analyst
Location: West Midlands (2x per week onsite requirement)
Salary : Up to £40,000 plus benefits.
Hydrogen are partnering with an industry leading Retail client in order to find a new Digital Implementation Analyst to join their expanding Digital Analytics team.
The Digital Implementation Analyst will be responsible for leading Tag implementation across all brands within the business, aiding in the optimisation of customer journeys for both Websites and mobile applications.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Defining data layer requirements and working with developers to implement it across the organisations digital estate.
- Implementation, debugging and troubleshooting of analytics and marketing tags.
- Supporting the delivery of the A/B and Multivariance Testing (MVT) roadmap aligned with business objectives to optimise landing pages and website conversion funnels.
- End-to-end delivery of AB testing process, including hypotheses creation, test implementation and post-test analysis.
- The successful candidate for this position should be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working as an Analytics Implementation specialist, Digital Analyst, Web Analyst or Web Developer.
- Working with Tag Management System, ideally Google Tag Manager.
- Using analytics tools such as Google Analytics (GA4), Firebase or similar.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career, please submit your application as soon as possible, and if suitable I will be in contact directly to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.