Hydrogen have an opportunity for an IT Development Manager to join an industry titan an a full time, permanent basis.
They are seeking an experienced IT Development Manager to lead and manage their Oracle APEX development team.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing and delivering projects using Oracle APEX and will have a strong understanding of the Oracle database platform.
- Lead and manage a team of Oracle APEX developers, ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Work closely with project managers and stakeholders to understand project requirements and develop solutions using Oracle APEX
- Ensure that all development is carried out in accordance with best practices and company standards
- Provide mentoring and guidance to team members to help them develop their technical skills
- Participate in the design and implementation of new systems and solutions
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in Oracle APEX and share knowledge with the team
- Ensure that all development is carried out in accordance with industry best practices and company standards
- Ensure that the team is adhering to the defined development methodologies and process
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role, managing and delivering projects using Oracle APEX
- Strong understanding of the Oracle database platform
- Experience leading and managing a team of developers
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Oracle APEX certification is a plus
This role will provide an excellent opportunity to work with a team of talented developers, delivering innovative solutions to complex problems. If you have a passion for Oracle APEX and have a proven track record of delivering projects on time and to budget, we would like to hear from you.
Apply online with your most up to date CV and we will be in touch with more details.