Job title: Programme Manager
Location: Preston/Farnborough, hybrid.
Within a small, dedicated portfolio team you will deliver business and enterprise IT Programmes to cost, timescale, quality and customer satisfaction into the UK's Leading Defence company.
What you'll be doing:
- Programme Management: Leading a large programme team to deliver complex change across different projects and portfolios with stakeholder and customers across Business Units and Internationally
- Delivery management: a strong technical, business and digital delivery management background with demonstrated ability at transformation level scale to plan and implement change in an agile fast-moving multi business and supplier environment
- Communicating, influencing and gaining agreement for ideas and proposals from a variety of stakeholders, including senior management and directors
- Delivering results: taking personal responsibility and holding others accountable for delivering our ambitious goals, continually improving their own performance and that of the team/organisation
Your skills and experiences:
- Extensive knowledge of Project and Programme Management (tools, techniques, practices) and good knowledge of other functions such as Commercial & Finance
- Ability to develop innovative solutions to complex issues in a wider Business context
- Technical expertise in executing IT programmes
- Recognised as an experienced Project Management practitioner
- University level education or professional qualifications gained through industry
- Professional PM Qualification (e.g. Prince 2, MSP)
- Change Management