We are searching for a talented Lab Assistant who will drive improvements across all aspects of clinical trials. The role of the Lab Assistant is to support the clinical laboratory and responsible for the kit creation, processing, and tracking of samples in support of our research studies. This is a full-time opportunity, located in an Fernando, CA.
- Receive and process samples, identify suitability for use, store and prepare shipments
- Pick-up or arrange for a courier to ensure samples arrive in a timely manner
- Prepare specimen aliquots as per protocol definition including serum, plasma, urine, feces, and other biofluids depending on study protocol
- An entry-level background in the medical laboratory field.
- Experience entering medical/patient information quickly and accurately.
- Must be adaptable and flexible to change with processes, contacts and clinics.
- Must be willing to participate in ongoing training and have a desire to continue to improve job performance and knowledge on a daily basis.
Please apply with your most up to date resume to be considered.