Onsite: Irvine, CA
Contract: 6 months
Pay rate : $20 -$25/hour
A leading medical device company are seeking a Lab Technician to join their team in Irvine!
· The main function of a lab technician is to perform routine laboratory tests for quality control activities.
· Set up, adjust, and maintain laboratory equipment.
· Analyze the results of tests and experiments to ensure conformity to specifications.
· Analyze, gather and record test data to issue reports that use charts, graphs and narratives.
· Obtain samples and conduct routine analysis.
· Log samples, archive data, and other admin tasks as necessary.
· Bachelor's Degree in scientific discipline.
· 0-2 years' experience.
· Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and problem solving skills.
· Basic ability to work independently and manage one's time.
· Basic ability to analyze data and accurately document and record results.
· Basic computer skills necessary. LIMS experience a plus.
· Logging in samples(preferred)
· LIMS experience (sample traceability system)
· Computer literate (MS suite required)
· Basic Microbiology Lab skills