LEAD DATA SCIENTIST - ANALYTICS - FINANCIAL SERVICES - LONDON (REMOTE)
Role: Lead Data Scientist (Fixed Term Contract)
Salary: £60,000 + benefits
Location: London based (predominantly remote)*
*UK based applicants only
Are you an ambitious Data Scientist looking to make a difference within Financial Services? Do you enjoy being hands-on, utilising tools and techniques but are also ready to take the next step in your career?
The Role: An exciting opportunity for an experienced Lead Data Scientist has arisen with our Not for profit client who are a genuine Data-driven organisation. The Lead Data Scientist will manage the Data Science and Research work programme and present data-driven insights to senior stakeholders. Also, the Lead will manage a team of 2 Science Data Scientists, and report directly to the Head of Data Science. They will therefore be expected to take initiative, challenge the current processes and status quo and act as a true innovator.
This role will suit someone truly passionate about data science, and, dedicated to embedding an engaging, supportive and research oriented environment for the team, whilst working on a vision with a clear purpose.
This a FTC with the possibility of developing into a permanent position.
· 3+ years' experience using data science techniques and predictive modelling to tackle business problems
· Strong technical background, including knowledge of coding languages (Python), stats and data visualisation skills
· Excellent analytical skills with an inquisitive nature
· Strong communication and presentation skills.
· Degree with a quantitative focus, i.e. statistics, economics, econometrics or mathematics
If this sounds like your next challenge, please do not hesitate to apply now as we are currently shortlisting!