Hydrogen Group are currently looking for a Lead Data Scientist on a contractual basis. The contract is for 12 months and working for an IT company based in London. The role is fully remote, but the successful candidate must have a right to work in the UK. The role is inside IR35 and paying up to £770 per day. The contractor will be paid via Hydrogen PAYE.
The candidate will join the company's experimentation science team which is responsible for the company's posture regarding hypothesis testing, experimentation, and measurement.
· Advise on the best statistical approach when facing problems around experimentation, measurement, sampling;
· Create a research plan/roadmap aimed to simulate, evaluate and compare different statistical approaches about hypothesis testing and causal inference;
· Communicate statistical results, recommendation and guidelines to technical and non-technical audiences;
Key Skills Required
· Previous experience in experimentation or A/B testing in a large organization/large volumes;
· Able to lead/self-manage complex statistical, econometrics research.
· PhD in Statistics or Econometrics;
· Fluent in SQL;
Experience in hypothesis testing, causal inference